Colorado

I'm looking to purchase breeder quality/show quality pullets, cockerels, hens and roosters in a assortment of colors and feather types for the following breeds!

-Silkies
-Seramas
-Polish
-Cochins (Standard/Bantam)

Would prefer to buy local from people in Colorado. But will be willing to purchase from breeders out of state as long as shipping the birds is an option! No auctions! Please have a purchase price in mind before contacting me! Thanks!!
I have a Roo silkies not sure if show quality but I’m trying to find a new flock for due to we can’t have Roosters we live in Colorado Spring Colorado if interested let me know

Thanks! I'll let her know about the group.

I used to have horses, they are definitely a time commitment! Have fun with driving, my husband has been wanting to get a pony or mini donkey. I thought it would be cool to have one and train them to pull a little wagon to help with yard work 😂
Driving is a lot of fun! Butters, the pony, seems to really enjoy it, too. She always gets excited when she sees me pulling the cart out.
Butterstrot.jpg

Greetings from Franktown CO. I Am looking to expand my mixed flock of 18 laying hens and 3 Roosters. Our most recent addition was a Bielefelder Rooster and was hoping to find a local source for fertile Bielefelder eggs. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance. I would also be interested in Welsummer, Barnvelder, Lakevelder, Holland, and Hamburg. If you have any available please reply! Thanks, Allyson
I know your post is a few weeks old, but I will have Bielefelder's and Silver Spangled Hamburgs in the spring. Fertile eggs and day old Chicks if you are still looking then. I live in Western Colorado, but my son is a patient of Children's Hospital in Denver and we make frequent trip over there.

I know your post is a few weeks old, but I will have Bielefelder's and Silver Spangled Hamburgs in the spring. Fertile eggs and day old Chicks if you are still looking then. I live in Western Colorado, but my son is a patient of Children's Hospital in Denver and we make frequent trip over there.
Thanks for responding Dntcowgirl. I found some Bielefelder hens on the Western Slope that will be here in November. I would still be interested in both your Bielefelder and SSH eggs. Perhaps when that time comes we could exchange information and discuss details? Hope the smoke isn’t too bad on your side of the state. We have been getting quite a bit here. Thanks Again-Allyson

Thanks for responding Dntcowgirl. I found some Bielefelder hens on the Western Slope that will be here in November. I would still be interested in both your Bielefelder and SSH eggs. Perhaps when that time comes we could exchange information and discuss details? Hope the smoke isn’t too bad on your side of the state. We have been getting quite a bit here. Thanks Again-Allyson
Keep in touch for sure. Things here are still hazy and gray. I miss my blue skies

Hello! I have two Black Splash Maran Chickens who I really think are roosters. If so, I'll need to re-home because I live in the city. The "back-up" plans I had in place have fallen through and I'd love for someone to enjoy them. They were born on May 17, 2020. They are just starting to "clear their throats", but haven't yet "declared" themselves completely. They are friendly and will follow you and beg for treats, but are still a bit skiddish. I think they are beautiful!! They were named Karen and Hazel (now probably will be Ken and Hank...). I live in Englewood (Denver), Colorado, but am willing to transport them if you're somewhat in the vicinity. If you're interested, I'm happy to get better pictures!
Hazel 2a.jpg
Karen 2a.jpg

Hello! I have two Black Splash Maran Chickens who I really think are roosters. If so, I'll need to re-home because I live in the city. The "back-up" plans I had in place have fallen through and I'd love for someone to enjoy them. They were born on May 17, 2020. They are just starting to "clear their throats", but haven't yet "declared" themselves completely. They are friendly and will follow you and beg for treats, but are still a bit skiddish. I think they are beautiful!! They were named Karen and Hazel (now probably will be Ken and Hank...). I live in Englewood (Denver), Colorado, but am willing to transport them if you're somewhat in the vicinity. If you're interested, I'm happy to get better pictures!View attachment 2340876View attachment 2340877
Wish I was closer a friend and I are working with some marans and these boys could really help that project! But I am on the western slope.... sigh good looking boys

Back
Top Bottom