Colorado

So some eggs are being pecked. Small hole in one end. Doesn't break the membrane. I have two australorps, three RIR, and one Golden Sex Link. Looks like three birds are now laying. They're about 5 months old. My first chickens. I've read here about the plastic eggs. Daughter says granddaughter will gladly donate some of her plastic Easter eggs to the cause. Is there anything else I should do? I think I get the eggs very shortly after they're laid as I check many times during the day (granddaughter checks also-sometimes 10 times in an hour
smile.png
). Just like to make sure I'm not missing a solution. Thanks to all!!

Hey everyone. I want to find new homes for my hens and coop since we're not using eggs like I thought we would be. I've got 4 dozen in my fridge right now if that gives you some idea. The hens are all laying right now. Here's my craigslist post with pictures http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/3988850929.html. Please email me through there or send me a private message here so that I get the email if you're interested in the hens or the coop or, preferably, both. If you're the first person to contact me wanting everything that's the coop and 5 laying hens for $250. Otherwise the hens are $15 each and the coop will be $250 when they're all gone. If you take everything that's the hens, the coop, the feeder, the waterer, the food that I have left and the bedding. They were all bought from Colorado farms. Thanks and I hope someone out there is interested in taking them home either tonight or tomorrow since that would be great. I am off 8/9 and 8/12 so they could be picked up during the day then. Paypal and credit cards are accepted as well as cash. Thanks.

Hey everyone. I want to find new homes for my hens and coop since we're not using eggs like I thought we would be. I've got 4 dozen in my fridge right now if that gives you some idea. The hens are all laying right now. Here's my craigslist post with pictures http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/3988850929.html. Please email me through there or send me a private message here so that I get the email if you're interested in the hens or the coop or, preferably, both. If you're the first person to contact me wanting everything that's the coop and 5 laying hens for $250. Otherwise the hens are $15 each and the coop will be $250 when they're all gone. If you take everything that's the hens, the coop, the feeder, the waterer, the food that I have left and the bedding. They were all bought from Colorado farms. Thanks and I hope someone out there is interested in taking them home either tonight or tomorrow since that would be great. I am off 8/9 and 8/12 so they could be picked up during the day then. Paypal and credit cards are accepted as well as cash. Thanks.

Have you thought of giving your extra eggs to the local firehouse. They usually appreciate them.

Yes. We also give eggs to 4 different families and still have far too many. Thank you for offering a solution but I'm more just looking to find new homes for them.

I'm also willing to take a best offer on either the chickens or the coop or, my preference is on everything going this weekend so if you can pick it all up make me an offer and you can get a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom