Colorado

A bit off topic, but can anyone else around here access their MSN account? I haven't been able to get in all day.
sad.png
Oh, and Welcome to the thunderdome Mom and RJ
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Colorado Bird Lovers!

It's that time of year again for the long trek from the far Western Slope to Brighton this Sunday, September 8.

I've got several nice breeder quality juveniles from a variety of rare and heritage breeds up for sale now. Hubby can haul your purchase to the sale and you can pick up there, saving shipping costs as well as stress on the birds. Take a look at http://www.naturalark.com/poultryforsale.html for a list of what is available by this weekend. It's also not too late to place orders for many of our rare gems for fall shipping, or make reservations for Spring 2014. If you see something you have to have, please contact me via email ( [email protected] ), not pm as I won't have time to get back on BYC prior to next week.

Keep Smiling through the Heat, it'll be long johns time soon enough!

Doc

I just posted about your birds, on Facebook. One of our group replied you were going to Brighton. I might be interested in getting a few from you. Can we chat? I will send you a pm

Hello Fellow Colorado Bird Lovers!

It's that time of year again for the long trek from the far Western Slope to Brighton this Sunday, September 8.

I've got several nice breeder quality juveniles from a variety of rare and heritage breeds up for sale now.  Hubby can haul your purchase to the sale and you can pick up there, saving shipping costs as well as stress on the birds.  Take a look at http://www.naturalark.com/poultryforsale.html for a list of what is available by this weekend.  It's also not too late to place orders for many of our rare gems for fall shipping, or make reservations for Spring 2014.  If you see something you have to have, please contact me via email ( [email protected] ), not pm as I won't have time to get back on BYC prior to next week.

Keep Smiling through the Heat, it'll be long johns time soon enough!

Doc

Polish rooster
We have a beautiful 3 month old black and cream polish that we have to part with. We just found out he is a he and we aren't allowed to have roosters in the area. $10

Last edited:
Hi all,

A busy summer but starting to calm down a bit now that the garden is completely overgrown and the girls are feeling ignored in their new big coop! Maybe that is why my buff orpington has decided to go broody for the second time this summer - too much space that she doesn't know what to do with....hmm... anyway.
Posted this on CL but thought I'd share here as well - trying to move the old coop on to its next owner. http://denver.craigslist.org/grd/3995863361.html Reasonable offers will definitely be accepted especially if it means it could find a new home this weekend. Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Josh

Greetings all, finally got my camera out last Sunday and took a few pictures. I am a horrible photographer, so please excuse how much they leave to be desired.

Reds and Silkies

Silkie pullet from ShysCreations

SLW pullet from Greathorse (about 11 weeks old)

SLW cockerel from Greathose (11 weeks)

Gratuitous butt fluff shot of the two SLW and a Silkie cockerel

RIR pullet from Greathorse approaching 6 months of age and a Silkie cockerel almost 7 months old

RIR pullet from Fogelly 4.5 months of age

Silkie pullets - front hatched from a Catdance Porcelain egg in February, and behind her is a pullet I got from ShysCreations with Partridge breeding

Splash cockerel hatched from Catdance egg

Front is Black cockerel from a Lavender pen from Catdance, behind him are the two pullets I got from ShysCreations - the one of Partridge breeding on the left and a Splash on the right

I hope to get a few more pics this weekend, I have a couple of Fogelly RIR cockerels that, even though they are at that awkward age, I still really like, and the Egyptian Fayoumis and Speckled Sussex, all of whom need their pictures taken.

Steal of a deal!! I hope someone snatches this up~

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/grd/4053104567.html

Pozees- your photos make me want a silkie~ They are just so cute!
Wendy, they steal your heart so fast! I only wanted them for their broodiness, and I am totally in love with them. They are so sweet, easy to handle, and such great eye candy :) I get a kick out of the contrast between them and the Reds, and they get along great.

Back
Top Bottom