Colorado

Here is the link for baby pic updates
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6983126/fiesty-fifteen-week-2/

Some of my favorites, I am starting to notice greenish legs coming through now on some. :love

The most feathered out of all the babies

This one looked like a turkey for a bit and is still funny looking due to bare neck. She has a row of pin feathers on the backside of her neck now so she shouldn't looks so funny.

This pretty with her eyeliner or his eyeliner

These two almost look identical, I just love there fluffiness

Cochix,
WOW they are growing like little adorable weeds. The coloring is going to be interesting to watch develop.
You sure it was a turkey and not an ostrich?
lau.gif

Coming along with the little pin feathers so should fill out soon.
big_smile.png

Still trying to get the water wings on the chickens here. All this rain I am thinking I should have gotten ducks.
roll.png

Did anyone know chickens do not like wearing galoshes?

Cochix,
WOW they are growing like little adorable weeds. The coloring is going to be interesting to watch develop.
You sure it was a turkey and not an ostrich? :lau
Coming along with the little pin feathers so should fill out soon. :D

Still trying to get the water wings on the chickens here. All this rain I am thinking I should have gotten ducks. :rolleyes:

Ours are now quacking.....

The babies coloring should be very interesting to see what they become. I keep forgetting we have the Rhode Island Reds, Dark Cornish and Barred Rocks ( lol)I always just see the buff of course and the EE and Welsummer's. We hatched more from our brown egg layers than the blue eggs. But those brown egg layers represent 5 different breeds!

Last edited:
Hello.

I have three bantam golden laced cochins to sell. They are about six weeks old. I purchased them as sexed pullets from Cackle Hatchery. I would like to sell all three as a group for $15. Full disclosure - one of the three is looking a little rooster-y, but it's too early to say for sure. They are happy and healthy little chick-lets, I just ordered too many! Here is my post from Craigslist: https://denver.craigslist.org/grd/5031534059.html

Pretty! Sure someone out the would love to add them to their flock as a trio!

Here is the link for baby pic updates
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6983126/fiesty-fifteen-week-2/

Some of my favorites, I am starting to notice greenish legs coming through now on some.
love.gif

The most feathered out of all the babies

This one looked like a turkey for a bit and is still funny looking due to bare neck. She has a row of pin feathers on the backside of her neck now so she shouldn't looks so funny.

This pretty with her eyeliner or his eyeliner

These two almost look identical, I just love there fluffiness

Cuties! Willow colored legs means colored eggs for sure!

Cochix,
You sure it was a turkey and not an ostrich?
lau.gif

Coming along with the little pin feathers so should fill out soon.
big_smile.png

Still trying to get the water wings on the chickens here. All this rain I am thinking I should have gotten ducks.
roll.png

LOL, on the galoshes!!!

Hi, thanks to all those who have sent love to my area. Is anybody else having to deal with floods. My Bantam coop it's starting to flood now
No flooding here, but we have been getting SUPER wet snow, goes right in the ground, so guess we still need the moisture!

Wondering if anyone can direct me to the proper thread: We JUST finished our coop and moved the babes out there two nights ago. However we just got news that my husband's job is relocating us and we have had hard luck finding a place that we can have chickens at.

My first thought was to reach out to fellow Coloradians(spelling?) In hopes that someone nearby would be interested in either coop or chickens or both.

Any ideas? Or if there's a proper thread for things like this thanks. *also I think our silkie is a roo which I wouldn't be able to keep anyway. .. what do I do with him?

Wondering if anyone can direct me to the proper thread: We JUST finished our coop and moved the babes out there two nights ago. However we just got news that my husband's job is relocating us and we have had hard luck finding a place that we can have chickens at.

My first thought was to reach out to fellow Coloradians(spelling?) In hopes that someone nearby would be interested in either coop or chickens or both.

Any ideas? Or if there's a proper thread for things like this thanks. *also I think our silkie is a roo which I wouldn't be able to keep anyway. .. what do I do with him?
You are in the right place to start. Where in Colorado are you located? Pictures of coop and chickens will help so people can see what you have available.

Back
Top Bottom