Colorado

The guy from the city told me I'm not allowed to have chickens but to just get rid of the roosters so I did and then the neighbor's called again and said I still have chickens. So since they called again I just sold I'm. I was just going to start feeding them eggmaker. They are 20 weeks old
1f622.png

I have not been on much lately. We have been very busy building another coop. Yes ANOTHER coop. This is of course not completed as I have not added the trim or built the windows yet. I just wanted to share the latest additions to the property. It is not huge at only 6x8 with an 8x9 run but will do nicely for 6 hens. I had to have one I can walk into to clean so this style works for me. The new girls seem to be adjusting nicely and are very friendly. We took them in for a friend that cannot have them where they live for various reasons. I had to share one of my pride and joy flowers. I got this last fall and am pleased with the color. It is called Hello Darkness if anyone is interested. Well I am beat so am headed offline. Take care everyone and have a great tomorrow.
I like how the coop is looking so far, but I'm in love with that iris! That is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom