Colorado

Hello, everyone. Haven't been around in awhile because my health and quality of life in general haven't been good. I was mostly checking in here to see if any of y'all know if there's any places in CO that would take in an entire flock of chickens and peafowl. I'm trying to make sure all my animals are taken care of in the event my health nosedives. I am hoping to be proactive because I don't trust my family to do right by my birds.

Hello, everyone. Haven't been around in awhile because my health and quality of life in general haven't been good. I was mostly checking in here to see if any of y'all know if there's any places in CO that would take in an entire flock of chickens and peafowl. I'm trying to make sure all my animals are taken care of in the event my health nosedives. I am hoping to be proactive because I don't trust my family to do right by my birds.
Been wondering about you. I moved to far E Brighton last year. I definitely don't need anymore chickens but if there's anything physical you need help with reach out.

I am also happy to see you.

Unfortunately I am in town so no noise makers allowed.

I will look around and see if I can come up with any that can take the whole group.

Aww Uzi, so sorry to hear you aren't doing well. Wish I could be of help but I don't have the facilities to house more birds. The only thing I could think of is searching for a farm sanctuary.

Thanks so much, everyone. I’m hoping my health improves, but I also want to be prepared in the event it doesn’t. I know my family wouldn’t take care of them and I don’t want them to get the short end of the stick.

I have 40 chickens, separated into two flocks, and 7 peafowl now (my older peahens surprise hatched two peachicks about a month ago). I am worried about the number I have and keeping some groups of them together, but right now I’m just looking for a starting point to begin asking.

0C5A4412-AACF-42E8-B07B-5365D776FA1D.jpeg

Here’s a picture of the two peachicks (Abraxas and Typhon - Brax and Ty for short) so this isn’t a complete downer of a post!

Back
Top Bottom