Colorado

Ok, so for all you Mille Cochin Bantam fans out there, I have two roo's we need to get rid of. Our flock just has too many roosters, and we need to thin down. These two are beautiful birds, but not what I want to use in my flock
smile.png

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

Sorry if the shots aren't what you need. Let me know, and I can try to get more. the lovely birds kept moving around on me this morning
roll.png
smile.png

Quote:
What kind of prebiotic and where do you get it?

Thanks,

-DB

It's called FOS by Solaray(sp?) we get it at vitamin cottage since CJ works there (yay discount!
big_smile.png
) However pretty much any FOS prebiotic will do. Just make sure the numbers on it are really high
smile.png

Hey all,

I've got a coop that i need to sell. Its in Longmont.
It's 4x8, elevated about 3 ft off the ground and stands just over 6 ft tall. I think inside height at front is 4 ft and at back is 3 ft. I'm on the road right now and not sure if I have a pic of it on my phone, if I do I'll be happy to email it to anyone. I know these aren't the for sale pages. PM me and I'll give you more info.

Well, we're getting closer to having a finished coop. DH is working on the roof today; still have a fair amount of work left though. Does anyone have any good recommendations for sealing the corners? This thing is made out of siding sheets and 2x4s, but I'm afraid that just caulcing won't be good enough. Especially with how our winters go...

Suggestions?

Pics...
61589_coop_front.jpg

61589_inside_1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom