Colorado

Front Range
Urban Corridor
Eastern Plains
Western Slope
North Park
Middle Park
South Park

Just a few of our endearing terms - there are lots more. I grew up in Middle Park on the Western Slope, but for the past 30 years I've lived in the Urban Corridor on the Front Range.

Front Range
Urban Corridor
Eastern Plains
Western Slope
North Park
Middle Park
South Park

Just a few of our endearing terms - there are lots more. I grew up in Middle Park on the Western Slope, but for the past 30 years I've lived in the Urban Corridor on the Front Range.

idunno.gif

he.gif

barnie.gif

Joe

Oops - I forgot the I-70 Corridor. LOL

Oh - don't forget "The Tunnel", which is not to be confused with "The Tunnels".

When you have mastered those, then we can start discussing where all the mountain ranges are - Gore Range, Yampa Range, Collegiate Peaks, etc.

And you can be a native of Colorado and not have a clue about the ranges.... that's how screwy our terminology is. :) We just moved into the i-70 corridor in August and I have no idea exactly where that ends and eastern plains starts. :)

Here is our roo. He is 7 weeks old, a beautiful and gentle soul. We have a class on the 19th or we would swap him at the Penrose chicken swap. We can't have roosters in the city, tho I am sorely tempted to keep and hide him. He just started crowing this week. We would like to get another Ameraucana pullet about the same age to replace him. Anyone interested in having a nice Ameraucana roo or have a 7 week old Ameraucana pullet to sell or trade ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom