Colored eggs from Welsummers

SteamChicken

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 5, 2018
Anyone get some Welsummers last year that are laying green eggs? I have two that look just like Welsummers but they are definitely laying like an easter egger. Also have a green egg and not sure who that is coming from just yet.

Anyone get some Welsummers last year that are laying green eggs? I have two that look just like Welsummers but they are definitely laying like an easter egger. Also have a green egg and not sure who that is coming from just yet.
If they are not laying a beautiful dark reddish brown egg that may or may not have speckles on them, they are not Welsummers no matter what they look like.

Post pictures and someone will probably identify them for you.

I had a chick this spring i got from a 3rd party that everybody thought was a welsummer, even on byc it was identified as one but when it started laying it was a shade of blue so obviously not a welsummer. I dont know where they got the chicks, it was an odd assortment that also included a la fleche chick

Hi I crossed Marans Rooster with Araucana White Hen and obtained this great Olive color...can you show me some wellsummer eggs=?

Attachments

• IMG_7405.JPG
    IMG_7405.JPG
    610.2 KB · Views: 40

Back
Top Bottom