Colored Sebastopal Geese - New Photos

MissPrissy those are some cute babies.
love.gif
I hope you get more
fl.gif

Banter told me so. LOL

The female is dark grey with a grey beak and feet that will turn orangey later. The male hatched with a pink beak and feet. The color sexing is not 100% but it is about 95% accurate so far.

I have a question you might be able to help me with. I have 4 goslings. One I am sure is a white chinese. Very obvious on the bill. One I am thinking now is a Sebastopol after seeing these pictures. 2 of them have the markings like sebbies, with the gray areas on backs, but they just have a black stripe across bill close to the head. Do you have any idea which breeds have this stripe? Can't find them in pics anywhere.

Here's a pic of them.
24066_img_0353.jpg

The two with stripes.
24066_img_0356.jpg

One has lighter grey than the other. Could it be a sign of gender maybe? Just curious if you could help me!!

big_smile.png

lil'chickies :

I have a question you might be able to help me with. I have 4 goslings. One I am sure is a white chinese. Very obvious on the bill. One I am thinking now is a Sebastopol after seeing these pictures. 2 of them have the markings like sebbies, with the gray areas on backs, but they just have a black stripe across bill close to the head. Do you have any idea which breeds have this stripe? Can't find them in pics anywhere.

Here's a pic of them.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/24066_img_0353.jpg

The two with stripes.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/24066_img_0356.jpg

One has lighter grey than the other. Could it be a sign of gender maybe? Just curious if you could help me!!

big_smile.png

Where did you get your goslings? Many of them look similar as babies.​

They came from the feed store. I have tried to find pics of babies with just the stripes on their bills. They are so sociable and sweet. The one you can definitely tell it's a chinese. Very obvious bill shape.

Here's that one.
24066_img_0362.jpg

I see lots with solid bills or orange ones, but not with just that stripe.

Back
Top Bottom