Colored Sebastopal Geese - New Photos

Will they look different than normal goslings at hatching since they are Sebastopal? Or do they look the same until the actual feathers start coming in?

Nothing yet!
barnie.gif

A watched pot may never boil but a flashlight and a full acrylic door means I can spot check and watch them rock. 2 of them are rocking like crazy but no pips yet.

You are raising my blood pressure here! Go give them a pip (pep) talk! Go! Go! black beaks! Come on orange beaks! Honk! Honk! Honk!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
So It has been over 36 hours since my first guy hatched and the baby is doing great. I decided to remove him from the bator and get him comfy in the brooder. I took that opportunity to candle the other egg. The baby had broken into the air shell but was completely still ...No movement no noise when just 2 days ago the egg was rocking and peeping ...I tried everything to get movement then decided to check for myself... I carefully pricked around the outside and removed some of the shell...( I've done this to "rescue" chicks before ) any way long story short he was no longer alive:barnie:barnie He looked just as beautiful as the happy and alive gosling...fully formed ...no blood at all while I removed the shell so what happened? Anyway I am so grateful for my little Cutie pie .

Back
Top Bottom