Aug 27, 2009
Virginia
Heres mine

028-1.jpg

60393_light_male_1.jpg

60393_light_male_2.jpg

60393_light_k_3.jpg

60393_buff_pullet.jpg

You didn't specify breed. Here are some of my light brahma bantams(columbian) and one of my Buff brahma bantam pullets(Buff Columbian). Are yours Rocks?

Look's like my bantam Columbian Wyandotte's.I was given a pair earlier this year breeding age.I took them in readily as I had just gotten back in my house.The roo is not pure white.He has a buff trait in him he has some brown feathering at the neck.I hatched 2 chicks from them that are TOTALY Buff color.I wouldnt sell them as pure bred chick's I am still hatching some of her egg's and have a 4 month old few but they appear to be correct color but they probably will carry that buff trait so...Mine seem to be great bird's though.Clean leg are not cochin.Mine are clean leg so Wyandotte.I love the columbian cochin's I have never had those although almost every other color of cochin's.

KinderKorner, that is a pretty good looking male you have there. What lines are your birds from? Do you show? Are you a member of the ABC? He really looks like a powerfully built, well colored bird.

Thanks everyone, I found what I want to add to my flock next. I like the white Columbian cochins.

Back
Top Bottom