Columbian cochin bantam hatching eggs

davony's chicks

Songster
10 Years
May 30, 2009
Missouri
:jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy

I have tried to delete this post but can't delete it . So I am editing it. I no longer breed any bantam cochins. I sold all of my breeders in 2014.

Thank you

Last edited:
My girls lay pretty good. I have 5 hens and I usually get a minimum of 3 eggs a day and on good days I get 5 but its usally 3 or 4.
I also have mottleds I just have not posted and ad for them yet. They have only been laying 1 or 2 a day I dont think they like the cold days! LOL

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

It's time to start your 2014 hatching! I have SQ columbians. I have never shown but take great pride in my flock and have bought many high quality birds for my flcok.

$15 for 1/2 dozen I will ship eggs Mon-Thurs. or $30 for a dozen plus shipping.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Please note... Shipped eggs are a gamble. Sometimes you have a great hatch - sometimes you don't. Fertility has been excellent here, but I can't be responsible for how the Post Office will handle your eggs once they leave my hands. I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to many circumstances beyond my control. No one can... Eggs will be individually bubblewrapped with lots of extra padding in the box.

I use paypal please let me know if you want your package to be held at your local Post Office for pick up... Eggs will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with a 2-3 day delivery time. Eggs will not be more than 2-3 days old when shipped. No refunds or replacements. Shipping to the lower 48 states only. I do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.

Your purchase confirms you understand the risks of shipped eggs and you agree to the above conditions.
I know this gentleman. He has good stock. Since I don't sell eggs he is one of the better options out there. I am the #1 exhibitor of Columbian Cochin Bantams all time as recorded by Cochins International.

I know  this gentleman. He has good stock. Since I don't sell eggs he is one of the better options out there.  I am the #1  exhibitor of Columbian Cochin Bantams all time as recorded by  Cochins International.

Thanks Craig! As you know I haven't started showing yet but hope to this year. I appreciate the vote of confidence and hopefully will have birds equal to yours some day!

Back
Top Bottom