Comb Contest - Single! ***WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!***

I counted up the submissions here... and there are 160+!!! We've closed the contest now, and will get the results posted as soon as the judges make their decisions. If it takes a while, please be patient. It's going to be tough with the amazing photos you all have submitted!

Last edited:
I counted up the submissions here... and there are 160+!!! We've closed the contest now, and will get the results posted as soon as the judges make their decisions. If it takes a while, please be patient. It's going to be tough with the amazing photos you all have submitted!

Cool!! Looking forward to hearing the results!!
big_smile.png

I haven't been watching the other combs' threads....are they as all similar in number of submissions ? And have they been closed yet? This is the only one I entered....my BLRW is the most aloof of my girls and her photos are almost always blurry because she moves every time I take her picture. It has been great fun seeing all the entries. This won't be an easy decision, I'm sure!

mm

have yall made it down to at least 100 yet lol i would go and do 10-20 and pick 4-5 out of there and keep doing that till i got down to the finale 10 lol

Back
Top Bottom