Ended Comb Photo Contests!

I think it would settle much confusion and misinformation if you had a Buttercup comb section as well as a Butterfly / Leaf comb section. Because a lot of buttercup combs out there are actually butterfly/leaf types or just plain improper, it would be nice to show people the difference. I notice many thinking Buttercups are what they shouldn't be, and not realizing there's a whole other type out there some countries call the Leaf type, some call the Butterfly type. (same thing though)

Not meaning to sound "proper" just wanting to help. It's an observation.

Hi, I have a rooster who's comb doesn't seem to fit into any of the categories listed. I'd love to know what kind of comb he has though!

how many different pics can we enter and can we enter them in different post at different times...i have entered one in the single comb but i want to take some more pics of some of the other chickens and their combs.

how many different pics can we enter and can we enter them in different post at different times...i have entered one in the single comb but i want to take some more pics of some of the other chickens and their combs.
You can enter as many as you like, and in as many contests as you like.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom