combining quails

quailtrail

Songster
11 Years
Mar 28, 2013
Maine
I Have my 2 coturnix quails that are now 10days old. I am getting Texas A&M eggs this week. Can these be cooped together?

Here is a link that you may find helpful. Her second response lays out the details on how to combine the 2 ages, the first response is good info as well. The way I see it, these quail won't be "too far apart" in age. If the quail you have are 6 months of age or so, it could be more difficult.
Over the past 3 days, I hatched out 11 Texas A&Ms (out of 15), so have fun with yours when they arrive.
Also, good luck.

Here is a link that you may find helpful.  Her second response lays out the details on how to combine the 2 ages, the first response is good info as well.  The way I see it, these quail won't be "too far apart" in age.  If the quail you have are 6 months of age or so, it could be more difficult.
Over the past 3 days, I hatched out 11 Texas A&Ms (out of 15), so have fun with yours when they arrive.
Also, good luck.

Thanks James! Very excited to be able to add so soon. Very addicted already! Congrats on ur new chicks

Thanks James! Very excited to be able to add so soon. Very addicted already! Congrats on ur new chicks
No problem, I'm just glad that I was able to help. And I am glad that I did. It helped me to remember to ensure that there is adequate time for chicks to remain in the brooder before putting eggs into the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom