Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Pics

EmmaRainboe

🙄🤚💙Duckie💜😩🤚
Premium Feather Member
Jul 30, 2020
Washington
There were a ton of bickering threads that I was heavily involved in. They were moved over to games and fun so I no longer have the message points from them. I lost a few thousand messages, which is kind of annoying but not really a big deal. However, that DID make me realize.... I spend too much time arguing, and not enough time rambling! So come ramble with me! We can talk about ANYTHING! ANYTHING AT ALL. But I do know that can make it hard to decided what to ramble about! So to start, what is everyone's LEAST favorite word. GO!!!

Last edited:
There were a ton of bickering threads that I was heavily involved in. They were moved over to games and fun so I no longer have the message points from them. I lost a few thousand messages, which is kind of annoying but not really a big deal. However, that DID make me realize.... I spend too much time arguing, and not enough time rambling! So come ramble with me! We can talk about ANYTHING! ANYTHING AT ALL. But I do know that can make it hard to decided what to ramble about! So to start, what is everyone's LEAST favorite word. GO!!!
I love this! As you know mine was moved to the games jokes and fun section too :hmm:hit:th

Back
Top Bottom