Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
YEAH GO YOU YOUR DOGS BAME IS KYLIE MY OLD DOGS BAME WAS THAT TOO YOURE AN ABLOUSTE GIRL BOSS
Excuse Me Reaction GIF

Well today's been weird and awful, and great too.
First, I was driving through Seattle, and waiting at a stop light. I noticed a man sitting on the sidewalk (Obviously homeless and on drugs) talking to himself. I accidentally looked up at him, he then pointed at me, threw his capsule of drugs at the car (which bounced off) then ran at the car and tried to open the door. Luckily the light turned green, and we were able to get out of there.
It was really terrifying for me, but I also pray that he gets the support he needs.
Second, I came home and went to lock up the chickens. We have a rooster, and I had left eggs in with the chickens. What I didn't know was a clutch in the corner that a silkie was sitting on. I cracked one open to make sure they weren't fertile and developing, but when I looked down, in my hand I saw lots of red veins and something pulsating in the middle. I feel awful. But at least I'll *hopefully* be able to see some cute fluffers in about a month, even though the coop is full and we'll have to give them away.

Well today's been weird and awful, and great too.
First, I was driving through Seattle, and waiting at a stop light. I noticed a man sitting on the sidewalk (Obviously homeless and on drugs) talking to himself. I accidentally looked up at him, he then pointed at me, threw his capsule of drugs at the car (which bounced off) then ran at the car and tried to open the door. Luckily the light turned green, and we were able to get out of there.
It was really terrifying for me, but I also pray that he gets the support he needs.
Second, I came home and went to lock up the chickens. We have a rooster, and I had left eggs in with the chickens. What I didn't know was a clutch in the corner that a silkie was sitting on. I cracked one open to make sure they weren't fertile and developing, but when I looked down, in my hand I saw lots of red veins and something pulsating in the middle. I feel awful. But at least I'll *hopefully* be able to see some cute fluffers in about a month, even though the coop is full and we'll have to give them away.
Yeah, the homeless situation in Seattle is extremely sad.

Sorry about the little embryo, at least you know now.

Back
Top Bottom