Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I'm good! How are you? I'm sad that I'll have to wake up early for work tomorrow though lol.
I'm alright. Have a headache, but I'll be fine. It's rainy and cold outside right now.

What's driving me nuts and making me sad: A) the avian influenza... it's stressing me out! B) Still sad about Hedgie. C) This next week is BUSY. D), I'm hangry. E) I've been waiting for months for the rain to quit for about a week, so that I can ride Rain in the outdoor arena for the first time, but it stops for 5 days... then rains. Over. And Over. And Over. :barnie
:frow

What's driving me nuts and making me sad: A) the avian influenza... it's stressing me out! B) Still sad about Hedgie. C) This next week is BUSY. D), I'm hangry. E) I've been waiting for months for the rain to quit for about a week, so that I can ride Rain in the outdoor arena for the first time, but it stops for 5 days... then rains. Over. And Over. And Over. :barnie
I've been worrying about AI too! Thankfully no cases have been found in my state, so far at least. I'm sorry about Hedgie! I have a busy week too lol.
Who's Rain? I love riding!

I've been worrying about AI too! Thankfully no cases have been found in my state, so far at least. I'm sorry about Hedgie! I have a busy week too lol.
Who's Rain? I love riding!
Rain is the horse I ride at lessons. She's a super sweet paint.

Back
Top Bottom