Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I don't watch very many movies, but I do like... hmm... How to Train Your Dragon, Tangled, and Frozen.
Some others, too, but none that are really jumping out of my memory at the moment.
Oh -- the original The Snowman from 1982. I remember absolutely loving it as a kid, and watching it now makes me feel very nostalgic. It has some wonderful music, too.

I probably would have liked the lion king remake better if they did it more like this.
Also I know every single line in the original then in the remake they would move like one word around everytime and was extremely annoying. I start to get honestly angry because I knew what the line should be but it was slightly different so I kept throwing me off.

I don't watch very many movies, but I do like... hmm... How to Train Your Dragon, Tangled, and Frozen.
Some others, too, but none that are really jumping out of my memory at the moment.
Oh -- the original The Snowman from 1982. I remember absolutely loving it as a kid, and watching it now makes me feel very nostalgic. It has some wonderful music, too.
I love Tangled. Although personally absolutely hate Frozen... with a burning passion.

I love Tangled! So good! And Brave!

Back
Top Bottom