Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I've come up with another story idea... and a prequel idea to that story. I haven't even written Feathers yet! I suppose three stories isn't that bad but if I'm working on them all at once then it'll probably take longer. I can't not take advantage of a good story idea though.

It started with me making some drawings of odd creatures a few years ago. I remember that there were "clans" of these unnamed creatures. The clan that lived in the jungle were small cat-like creatures with poison spikes and backs. The clan that lived in the mountains were large dog-like creatures with sharp sword things coming out of their tails ( I've scrapped this idea entirely) There were also fire foxes who were basically normal foxes who could create fire from their claws and the tips of their tails. I think there might have been another type of creature too. A few weeks ago I decided to "fix" that story. I added "black elves," dwarves (already created, I know lol), phantoms (also already created lol), "sparks," and humans to the story. I don't feel like continuing to write this description right now lol so I'll finish later (it's been half an hour!)

Sorry that I left so abruptly.
No need to apologize, we’ve all got lives of our own!
I've come up with another story idea... and a prequel idea to that story. I haven't even written Feathers yet! I suppose three stories isn't that bad but if I'm working on them all at once then it'll probably take longer. I can't not take advantage of a good story idea though.

It started with me making some drawings of odd creatures a few years ago. I remember that there were "clans" of these unnamed creatures. The clan that lived in the jungle were small cat-like creatures with poison spikes and backs. The clan that lived in the mountains were large dog-like creatures with sharp sword things coming out of their tails ( I've scrapped this idea entirely) There were also fire foxes who were basically normal foxes who could create fire from their claws and the tips of their tails. I think there might have been another type of creature too. A few weeks ago I decided to "fix" that story. I added "black elves," dwarves (already created, I know lol), phantoms (also already created lol), "sparks," and humans to the story. I don't feel like continuing to write this description right now lol so I'll finish later (it's been half an hour!)
That sounds AWESOME!

Woof woof.

6AB27596-A413-49E9-8E2A-9AC55D5A602B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom