Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Well, I mean, technically, you could, but that would involve regurgitation, and... ew.
(I knew what she meant).

... Okay, that actually looks pretty darn good.
Oh it was
much crunchy and yummy
It’s unfortunate the restaurant has to be three hours away from me
I know people who have had them, but I've never had them, myself.
... Is it really that shocking?
I'll just run right now bye.
I mean like
They’re the go to at carnivals/fairs
along with funnel cakes (then again I’ve never had a funnel cake so now I understand if you never had a corn dog)

Oh it was
much crunchy and yummy
It’s unfortunate the restaurant has to be three hours away from me

I mean like
They’re the go to at carnivals/fairs
along with funnel cakes (then again I’ve never had a funnel cake so now I understand if you never had a corn dog)
I remember going to a couple of fairs when I was little, and there's an annual festival in my town, but I don't remember having a corn dog.
Or funnel cake.

Oh, well -- I'll just have to make them myself.
(Nothing like cooking with hot oil -- gets everything messy, and your hands will probably be sore and red by the end of the cooking session).

Confused Screaming | Filthy Frank | Know Your Meme

I remember going to a couple of fairs when I was little, and there's an annual festival in my town, but I don't remember having a corn dog.
Or funnel cake.

Oh, well -- I'll just have to make them myself.
(Nothing like cooking with hot oil -- gets everything messy, and your hands will probably be sore and red by the end of the cooking session).
Make me one I can’t cook 🥺

Make me one I can’t cook 🥺
Goodness, you poor thing. :hugs
Are you interested in learning? Some things are tricky, but a lot of things are actually pretty easy as long as you take your time (unless you're taking your time in getting to something that is exposed to heat, in which case, HURRY UP) and have a recipe to follow.

Goodness, you poor thing. :hugs
Are you interested in learning? Some things are tricky, but a lot of things are actually pretty easy as long as you take your time (unless you're taking your time in getting to something that is exposed to heat, in which case, HURRY UP) and have a recipe to follow.
*stares into space*
I think I’m fine with
79466803-BF7D-479F-ADB7-C4E550404581.jpeg
broke college student thingzzz ✨😏☝🏽 ratatata

Back
Top Bottom