Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
It’s pretty simple and tastes alright :p doesn’t take up a lot of time XD

Have you tried smuckers mosaics? They have some really good spread combinations. It’s been a while since I’ve had a jar, but the strawberry mango one was my favorite. (It’s not pictured here though
View attachment 2492669

Unfortunately no, I’ve never had cinnamon toast but the cereal yes XD
I haven't had those jellies, but they look really good! I usually try to get the Polaner All-Fruit Spreads because they have fewer carbs (a bit less sweet, too).
My mother really likes the hot pepper jellies. I can't remember the brand, but I think that the flavor that she likes is pineapple-jalapeño, or something like that.

The cinnamon toast is the opposite for me -- I've had the toast, but never the cereal. 🤣
Just butter some bread and sprinkle some cinnamon on it before toasting it (we usually use cinnamon-sugar -- about one part sugar to two parts cinnamon).
Probably fancier ways of doing it, but whatever.

*stares into space*
I think I’m fine with
View attachment 2492659
broke college student thingzzz ✨😏☝🏽 ratatata
Looks about the extent of my abilities - except you can add kraft mac-n-cheese to that list. 😎
The cinnamon toast is the opposite for me -- I've had the toast, but never the cereal. 🤣
Just butter some bread and sprinkle some cinnamon on it before toasting it (we usually use cinnamon-sugar -- about one part sugar to two parts cinnamon).
Oh man, I LOVE cinnamon toast, never had the cereal, but it doesn't sound too good. It sounds so dry.

I haven't had those jellies, but they look really good! I usually try to get the Polaner All-Fruit Spreads because they have fewer carbs (a bit less sweet, too).
My mother really likes the hot pepper jellies. I can't remember the brand, but I think that the flavor that she likes is pineapple-jalapeño, or something like that.

:0 I’ve never heard of those kinds of jellies before especially the jalapeño pineapple 0-0 your mom must really like hot food XD

:lau
I may give it a try tomorrow, I’ll tell you what I think ;)

:0 I’ve never heard of those kinds of jellies before especially the jalapeño pineapple 0-0 your mom must really like hot food XD

:lau
I may give it a try tomorrow, I’ll tell you what I think ;)
I don't think that the jelly is super spicy -- just a bit of peppy heat.
That being said, she does like hot food. She'll snack on a bag of Jalapeno Poppers like nothing -- doesn't even need a drink, I'll bet.

Looks about the extent of my abilities - except you can add kraft mac-n-cheese to that list. 😎

Oh man, I LOVE cinnamon toast, never had the cereal, but it doesn't sound too good. It sounds so dry.
Oh yeah you can never go wrong with the top tier kraft Mac-n-cheese
0B698A3C-9D1E-40E3-B0E6-890541ED5A4E.png

Back
Top Bottom