Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I only knew what I was singing because I tracked down a translation. 🤣
I can't remember most of it, but it seems to be about a girl dancing with a boy and her mother having a conniption about it.
Yeah. Folk songs are weird, sometimes.
Regardless, it was beautiful!

I only have English and.... English.
(A couple of words across maybe three languages).
(Japanese is the one that I know most in, but don't ask me to speak/read/translate it -- I am not good at it).
That's pretty awesome!
When I first joined BYC, I still spoke like what I showed in the example - But BYC has really helped me master English, so I've started being able to speak English more easily outside of the family. (I often still speak like I always have with the family - but that's just what we do. :D )

I only knew what I was singing because I tracked down a translation. 🤣
I can't remember most of it, but it seems to be about a girl dancing with a boy and her mother having a conniption about it.
Yeah. Folk songs are weird, sometimes.
Not sure if I missed something, but interesting....:D

That's pretty awesome!
When I first joined BYC, I still spoke like what I showed in the example - But BYC has really helped me master English, so I've started being able to speak English more easily outside of the family. (I often still speak like I always have with the family - but that's just what we do. :D )
What’s your native language?

I only have English and.... English.
(A couple of words across maybe three languages).
(Japanese is the one that I know most in, but don't ask me to speak/read/translate it -- I am not good at it).
Ah XD
Wait I just remembered Tagalog uses some Spanish vocabulary too, so I may understand it? I think that’s kinda cool

Back
Top Bottom