Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Oh no! Does that mean I'M SUS!?
default_zzzzscratchchin.gif

because "human" with a caliptaolized ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lookes weird
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Makes mental note............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to never capitalize human.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................even if it means failing a grammar test. :D

Does anybody on here play among us? (I made a game. Code: YCKXFF )
I wouldn't post codes like this publicly -- I don't know exactly how this whole online gaming thing works, but if somebody can access a session by having a code, then you want to be very careful about giving out that code. Goodness knows who could come in.

Back
Top Bottom