Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
yea some of us be leavin ;)
real ramblin?
Mr. Orange | Know Your Meme
Oh, gosh, not that thing again. šŸ¤£

What a sweet, wonderful little rooster! He is so brave.
What a sweet, tough little gentleman!
aww that's adorable šŸ„°

He is pretty spectacular! I have yet to meet a LF rooster his equal. To this day he would give his life for one of the girls hands down. He watches the skies and keeps them safe like none other. Heā€™s more worried about the girls eating than he is (which is hilarious since he becomes quite heavy over the winter from eating). When Mulan lays he eggs, he tries his hardest to lay on them to keep them warm.

These are things that have to be remembered when heā€™s crowing 10 feet away from my bed at 5 in the morning. Heā€™s loud and shrill. šŸ˜‚

Edit: I forgot to mention that heā€™s a childā€™s rooster who has never had an issue with being carried. He would have amazing babies, but you know, legs are important.

Last edited:
You donā€™t know your neighbor?
People know their neighbors?
Oh thank you for clearing this up human. I thought they meant this thread was like drugs.
Iā€™ll see if I have one on my phone.

Absolutely! His story his very dramatic, though luckily Iā€™m tired so Iā€™ll tell the shortened version!

A few years ago, he and his lady friend roosted in the indoor egg box that she was nesting on when one of the coldest winter nights hit. Even with heat lamp on, an egg she was on bursted open and covered her in egg. He stayed with her the entire time trying to keep her as warm as possible over the cold night until they were found in the morning.
While she ended up with hypothermia, he ended up frozen to the floor. She recovered completely with no frost bite and was perfectly fine. He, on the other hand, ended up with severe frost bite that turned into wet gangrene.
In order to save his life that he was fighting to hold on to, my spouse amputated his legs. With a bit of work he recovered.
Wonderful story!
Iā€™m gonna go to bed, night!
Dream of pretty cochins!
yea some of us be leavin ;)
real ramblin?
Mr. Orange | Know Your Meme
What the heck is this. And why is it appearing in all the threads over and over again. Like I said, I do NOT claim tis orange.

Back
Top Bottom