Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
That's irresponsible to leave that with someone like Emma.
I'm very responsible. 😤

I only torture people when they deserve it.
WOW! I THOUGHT IT WAS A REAL PICTURE! What is the program called?
I'm using Procreate, I got a new IPad for my birthday this year and last year (it was a gift for two years, I didn't get two IPads lol)
That’s fantastic! At a quick glance the feather sheen is spot on; it sort of looks like my black Cochin in the sunlight. What program are you using, if you don’t mind me asking? Please keep up the wonderful work! :thumbsup
Thank you so much! I'm using Procreate. 😊

Also @CHlCKEN I'll be sure to get that stray. ;)

I feel bad for my dad he is very dizzy threw up and he still wants to go to work
And he is sleeping in my room... i hope its not contagious
I hope that he feels better soon.
Has he eaten anything today? If he has a stuffy nose that's draining into an empty stomach, that could cause nausea and possibly vomiting, though that wouldn't explain the dizziness.
Fevers can seriously mess you up, and I'm pretty sure that they can make you dizzy (like hot weather making people woozy).
Lots of rest and fluids.
Another tip -- if he's throwing up, start with foods/liquids that don't have fat in them. Dairy can upset a sensitive stomach. Simple things like crackers, toast, or lightly salted rice are good to start with.
If he's feeling like this, he should not go to work -- that'll just make his condition worse, putting him out of commission for longer. Tell him that.

I'm very responsible. 😤

I only torture people when they deserve it.

I'm using Procreate, I got a new IPad for my birthday this year and last year (it was a gift for two years, I didn't get two IPads lol)

Thank you so much! I'm using Procreate. 😊

Also @CHlCKEN I'll be sure to get that stray. ;)
Isn't that like $10?

Back
Top Bottom