Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I am still always looking for a doodle breeder who does health tests on their dogs.. combined health tested, included, but not limited to, cardiac, eyes, hips, etc.

Poodles never get away from you, they are so clingy, haha!

yeah and poodles blown out have straight hair, their hair doesn't curl as much as you think! when its grown out, its pretty straight. It only really forms curls when its pretty straight

personally I'd just get one or the other, instead of mixing. People take advantage of the doodle thing, lots of people breeding them because they noticed they where popular and they wanted to make a quick buck. I would never support a "breed" with a base of people who are so negligent.

She sounds absolutely amazing. :love :love I think Brittanys are climbing back to the top of the list now 😂🤣 I like that they’re not too big either. Labs and Goldens, even Aussies, are so huge haha I’m starting to like smaller dogs more and more 😂🙈
The females are slightly smaller than males at around 25-28lbs. as long as they are allowed to be active and eat right. So, yes, not a small dog but also not real big. Mine was named Liberty. She did not like to take baths, though. 🤣 They pick up words so easily and try to talk back to you. I would tease her sometimes when it was not even time for her bath. I would say, "bath" and she would start sneaking away with her head down. lol. She is the only one I owned so I can only speak of her. And, of course dogs do have individual personalities. But, I do not think you could go wrong with getting one as long as you can put the time in. Positive reinforcement for training. That is not to say you should not get on to her if needed. However, positive reinforcement gets you better results along with consistency. Treats to start with along with praise and then treats less and less and praise more and more. She will want to go everywhere with you and will be crushed when she cannot and will let you know it. Liberty loved to ride down the river in my boat on the front of the bow. Put her in the water at 6 weeks old, too, and she loved it.

I got some pics!

I'm not positive if these girls are 100% red junglefowl since I rescued them from under a muddy dumpster as babies - so I would have no way of knowing. But I am guessing that they are a red jungle fowl mix, considering hen #1 has the coloring, and that there are *tons* of junglefowl in the Hawaiian islands
View attachment 2548430View attachment 2548431
this girl has Spurs^
Lays a creamy white colored egg
View attachment 2548432View attachment 2548433
this girl lays a pure white egg
- they are definitely from the same clutch
Oh wow!! They are pretty! Though “found under a dumpster” is not something you really hear around here.

I’m really interested in your project—how would the babies look! I would also LOVE to be your assistant. I promise I’m well behaved and house broken! I do eat a lot and I’m high maintenance though. But hey, Hawaii! 🤣

We don’t talk about doodles. Or designer dogs.

There are so many people who get poodles (mostly doodles) don’t want to brush them, then wonder why you can’t save their coats and have to shave them down.

Yes there are! I love it! This also doesn’t touch on the creative grooming.
Yeah, it’s so sad how some get so matted and the skin infections underneath 😭🤮

And yeah true! People get so creative and it’s awesome!

eOh wow!! They are pretty! Though “found under a dumpster” is not something you really hear around here.

I’m really interested in your project—how would the babies look! I would also LOVE to be your assistant. I promise I’m well behaved and house broken! I do eat a lot and I’m high maintenance though. But hey, Hawaii! 🤣
😂 I would be honored. The story behind these two is - I was working with my parents at a farmers market a couple of years back, and my dad spotted 6 chicks under the market dumpster! I caught them all with a friend and she took 4 of them, and I took the other two - this is them the day they came home 🥺 they have been the "boss hens" every since🤣
I will definitely keep you in the loop on the bbs! 💜💙💚 IMG_2490.JPG

Back
Top Bottom