Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
She’s gone. Our girl is gone.
She passed peacefully - she was the bravest, most wonderful cat I could ask for. She passed away about 16 minutes ago.
Ginger was the sweetest girl - I’ve known her forever, and I just...I just can’t grasp that she’s gone...that she’ll never again come running up to me, snuggling against my side, pleading for cuddles. That I’ll never again hear her friendly purr - that I’ll never again see her warm eyes - once full of light, but now the light in them is just...gone. I feel numb. I just can’t believe it. The light has turned off.
But I know that she is at peace now. The LORD willing, perhaps she is even in Heaven. ❤️ She is no longer in pain. She is no longer hurting. No longer suffering. For these things, I will praise the LORD my God.
I thank Him for the time I was able to have with her...that I’ve been blessed with such a wonderful soul that was in my life.
I am hurting right now, but I also know that I can look to God for peace and comfort, that I can go to Him with my anguish.
Rest in Peace, Ginger girl. You will never be forgotten. You’ve spread your “wings” and have soared to new heights. Indeed, this is only the beginning. Thank you for being the best cat that has ever lived with me. I love you, Ginger. You’re free now.
8FC7C3CE-F002-4F9F-AB7A-73119DA34CC0.jpeg

1623721859747.png

1623722116707.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom