Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Crap....Duckie was pat of this once though

That's the same one

Easter Egger is not a breed
But when you order from a hatchery that’s what they call them. And they somewhat are now since most hatchery ones have been breeding their lines for decades and breed relatively true now. Though I guess they’d be more of a land race than a breed since they do vary.
While, true. I don't see what that has to do with her getting some. :idunno
Exactly lol
Well i called them that because that's what i call them
Most call them that hahah they’re essentially a breed at this point. Hatchery ones have been multigenerational for a long time and the hatchery versions of other breeds aren’t even remotely similar to their actual breeds anyway so they’re really no different than the other “breeds” they carry lol
Ha ha

With chicken breast,
Spices,
Oil,
an Instant Pot,
tongs,
two plates,
a bowl,
paper towels,
A timer,
water,
a 1/3 cup,
and a half a teaspoon

I just said it to say it.
So lost.
I don't know, I didn't know you had one in that twisted and tangled family tree we have :)
I WANT ONE
It's all soooo confusing!!
I got lost 5 mins into it.
I can be your henchman if you want. Not sure what the benefits are though
What benefits would you want!?!?!
Trains is her henchman
I CAN HAVE TWO

@ColtHandorf while we have you against your will in this thread show us pictures of your orpingtons! pleaseeeee 🥺
Why is it against my will? lol I just can't normally keep up with y'all in here. Too much happening too quickly when I'm at work too keep up. I haven't taken many new ones, but I can post some if you want. They look rough right now from the heat and molting or I'd get some new ones. I'm hoping the bantam Orpingtons will photograph well. :)

May I correct you?
Making a chicken is what a male and female chicken do.

You cooked chicken.
Hey that looks really good though!
Yes you may,
If you have not learned by now that I really don't care if it's correct you are hopeless.

And thank you!

Back
Top Bottom