Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
It's more a question of what benefits you would have by me being a henchman to you.
*Confused 🙈*
Well then I should ask…. What are you offering!?!?!?
Its a type of car

Ok :)

No :(
Yes but they said A car as in all cars were called that! Which they’re nooooooootttttttt.

FIND ME ONE!!!

AND YES I CAN!!! KING OFFERED AND TRAINS ACCEPTED MY PRIOR OFFER SO THERE!!!! I’m just sooooo awesome I have people bowing and bending to my will left and right! 😁😂

I want some now, they are stunning!!
I literally came back from feeding my cows and i had 72?! notifications what is with you people
We just can't shut up
While the same can be said for male/female, pullet/cockerel usually refers to pre-bredding age. I think, in this case, male/female is better terminology.

You don't have to ask on a forum. ;)
Cockerel/Pullet just refers to roosters and hens under one year of age. They can breed before they are one.

I know I don't have to ask.

BTW everyone I WAS FREAKING JOKING

I want some now, they are stunning!!

We just can't shut up

Cockerel/Pullet just refers to roosters and hens under one year of age. They can breed before they are one.

I know I don't have to ask.

BTW everyone I WAS FREAKING JOKING
Omg everyone wants colts orpingtons tell me something i don't know

I literally came back from feeding my cows and i had 72?! notifications what is with you people
This is why I don't hang out in here.
That splash one is truly magical
The one where the camera decided she didn't need a beak? lol
SHE'S MINE
Her offspring can be yours. lol
Fine ill go take the white ones
54982eeb7f425b9ded56aac119c713a3.gif

I lost my male during Snovid and all the replacement pullets and cockerels I was growing out got killed by a bobcat a few weeks ago so the Whites aren't going anywhere until I can make some more. Thankfully my Silver-laced carry Recessive White so I can make more, it'll just take a few months.

Back
Top Bottom