Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Cool!
Do you mind if I give you some pointers?
The Angel fish are going to grow big, and they are very territorial. They need huge tanks to thrive.
The white fish looks like a skirt tetra. They do best in groups of at least 6, and they are known to be terrible fin nippers. He'll nip the Angel fish's fins.
The fish sitting on the substrate is some kind of albino cory. They also do best in groups of at least 6.
The tank needs a filter. It will add oxygen to the water, keep the water cleaner, and it gives the beneficial bacteria a place to grow.
There's no heater, but in Florida that might be okay. I don't know how low your temps get there.
Did you cycle the tank before adding fish?
My next investment is going to be a filter. I’ve done some research on how big angelfish get and what size tank they need. The temp stays at 75 to 80.
I do not own a tetra of any kind, I’m not sure which one you’re talking about.

Okay, that's good.

The other Angel fish totally looked like a skirt tetra at first glance. Sorry! :oops:
Ah okay. It’s an interesting looking angelfish, I assume that it will get some color when it gets older but maybe I’m wrong.
BEBCA405-DE65-4660-92C2-0B4E355D313F.jpeg

Nice! That's great! What type of dog and cats did you get?
The cats are barn cats (they are my sister's cat's kittens and she thought her cat was a boy...) And are new dog is the same mix as my other two (Great Pyrenees Anatolian shepherd mix). My other two dogs are also his parents. 😁

Back
Top Bottom