Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
20210906_162706.jpg

IMG_20210907_141218821_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210907_141254081_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210907_141256319_HDR.jpg
My rooster looks better than the hen but they still got second place in the old exhibition bantam class. The leghorns got third place in the egg production 'pullets' class, no ribbon for them though. My meat pen got fourth place in their class. There were only five chickens in their class though. My young bantam cochins got third place in the young exhibition class. I think it was a bit unfair though. Some kid brought five pairs of young exhibition bantams, most of which were rare breeds, so my one pair of bantam cochins didn't stand much of a chance. The kid won first and second place.

View attachment 2826566View attachment 2826567View attachment 2826568My rooster looks better than the hen but they still got second place in the old exhibition bantam class. The leghorns got third place in the egg production 'pullets' class, no ribbon for them though. My meat pen got fourth place in their class. There were only five chickens in their class though. My young bantam cochins got third place in the young exhibition class. I think it was a bit unfair though. Some kid brought five pairs of young exhibition bantams, most of which were rare breeds, so my one pair of bantam cochins didn't stand much of a chance. The kid won first and second place.
How do you enter them into the fair? It seems fun.

View attachment 2826566View attachment 2826567View attachment 2826568My rooster looks better than the hen but they still got second place in the old exhibition bantam class. The leghorns got third place in the egg production 'pullets' class, no ribbon for them though. My meat pen got fourth place in their class. There were only five chickens in their class though. My young bantam cochins got third place in the young exhibition class. I think it was a bit unfair though. Some kid brought five pairs of young exhibition bantams, most of which were rare breeds, so my one pair of bantam cochins didn't stand much of a chance. The kid won first and second place.
Jealous!!!

Back
Top Bottom