Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Hey Anna! Doing pretty good!
How are you?

Also congrats on the calendar contest! I adore your photo.
Hi Emma! That's good to hear!
I've been doing pretty good also, I've been very busy lately though. My cousins came from South Dakota and have been staying in our yard, I have work at a horse barn Tuesdays and Thursdays, we have ridings lesson Fridays, and school like everyday 😅

Thank you! I'm very happy to have a picture in this years calendar! Sadly though this morning I went outside and found a bunch of his feathers and about half hour ago we saw an owl fly out of the barn so I kinda think an owl may have gotten him :(

I have work at a horse barn Tuesdays and Thursdays, we have ridings lesson Fridays
Wow! That sounds like a lot of work, but tons of fun!
Sadly though this morning I went outside and found a bunch of his feathers and about half hour ago we saw an owl fly out of the barn so I kinda think an owl may have gotten him :(
Oh no!! I'm sorry. :hugs

Hello! I'm doing good right now. It is incredibly windy though so that is kinda annoying me. How about you?:frow
I'm glad you're doing well! We had a bit of a storm pass through yesterday, and my chicken's feathers are ruffled (see what I did there?!) I'm doing alright - also, Eclipse is officially a rooster-in-training!
Thank you Star! :hugs
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom