Come talk!

Mar 1, 2021
Hi this is Finleigh, (An obsessed chicken person,) Wanting to talk about stuff. ANYTHING! especially soap making and obviously chickens and writing and harry potter. But otherwise, anything at all would be fun to talk about!

shoutout to @the_peanut_coop for always talking with me!

Hi! I haven't read Harry Potter (tried, couldn't get into it for some reason), but my daughter is a fan. She has read all the books and seen all the movies; and her room has many Harry Potter themed things.

I don't make soap but I love to buy locally made soap. It is always so much better than store-bought. My hobbies are knitting and water colors. And chickens, of course! 🐔

Hi! I haven't read Harry Potter (tried, couldn't get into it for some reason), but my daughter is a fan. She has read all the books and seen all the movies; and her room has many Harry Potter themed things.

I don't make soap but I love to buy locally made soap. It is always so much better than store-bought. My hobbies are knitting and water colors. And chickens, of course! 🐔
I know a few people who make wonderful homemade soap! It's always so good-smelling and unique and creative!

Back
Top Bottom