ComeJoin Duck club!!

Sorry I’m a bit late on the pond question but we put in two: a 2000 gal outdoor pond and a 150 gal stock tank pond which is in the duck house that we kept running through winter. Both are filtered, but we currently only have 2 ducks. When I clean the ponds or filters I use the water in the garden.
45CA12A4-33E4-4883-B7F0-08379AE9E7A8.jpeg 1890E73A-B6E7-4501-8761-AEDB3F6B1C55.jpeg

Is it too late to join the best club I’ve ever heard of? I just figured you guys might like to know my ducks’s names, we have 4 Cayuga hens and 1 Rouen drake:
Cayuga hens:
Downy, Glomgold, Darkwing duck, LaunchPad
Our lovely drake:
Louie.
Sadly, Huey, Dewey, and Scrooge passed😢
I thought someone would find it amusing, if you get the Duck Tales references?

Is it too late to join the best club I’ve ever heard of? I just figured you guys might like to know my ducks’s names, we have 4 Cayuga hens and 1 Rouen drake:
Cayuga hens:
Downy, Glomgold, Darkwing duck, LaunchPad
Our lovely drake:
Louie.
Sadly, Huey, Dewey, and Scrooge passed😢
I thought someone would find it amusing, if you get the Duck Tales references?
Those are great names!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm joininng as well. I have 10 Muscovy ducks. I received my first pair as a surprise house warming present. Hard to make a quick temporary coop. Now they have a new large coop and run. I don't dare show them pictures from byc as some other peoples set up are so beautiful.

This is Diane, my first female who arrived with her mate and 9 eggs. She successfully hatched 7 of them. When I look at this picture I always wonder if she is thinking, "Who the hell left those here?". Ended up to be a great mom.

Aug7#2.JPG

I have posted this picture several times on different threads because I like it so much. This is Jack, mate of Diane, teaching the ducklings the joy of a mud puddle. Good think they eventually grow into those feet.
_DSC0576 (1).JPG

I'm joininng as well. I have 10 Muscovy ducks. I received my first pair as a surprise house warming present. Hard to make a quick temporary coop. Now they have a new large coop and run. I don't dare show them pictures from byc as some other peoples set up are so beautiful.

This is Diane, my first female who arrived with her mate and 9 eggs. She successfully hatched 7 of them. When I look at this picture I always wonder if she is thinking, "Who the hell left those here?". Ended up to be a great mom.

View attachment 2545170

I have posted this picture several times on different threads because I like it so much. This is Jack, mate of Diane, teaching the ducklings the joy of a mud puddle. Good think they eventually grow into those feet.
View attachment 2545176
Jack and Diane!!!!😁

Hi all! Here's our 8 Khaki Campbell Crew. They kept me company while shoveling snow and were loafing on the job. They crack us up with their antics! They always want to be where the action is. My 3 KC girls just started laying. It's an egg hunt everyday. My daughter hatched them in August. They are our first poultry of any sort and we love them! My daughter wants to add Welsh Harlequins to our crew.
F591883A-2274-4ADB-B6BE-F36934B7927F.JPG

Hi all! Here's our 8 Khaki Campbell Crew. They kept me company while shoveling snow and were loafing on the job. They crack us up with their antics! They always want to be where the action is. My 3 KC girls just started laying. It's an egg hunt everyday. My daughter hatched them in August. They are our first poultry of any sort and we love them! My daughter wants to add Welsh Harlequins to our crew.View attachment 2545380
Beautiful ducks!!

Back
Top Bottom