1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Comes and goes!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jjdward, Mar 24, 2013.

1. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Well folks, you can all rest a little easier tonight because after a few months, I'm back on BYC and back into full swing with my chickens. I'm sure y'all were worried sick!! [​IMG]

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but for some reason for about the 3-4 months I haven't had much interest in my chickens. [​IMG] I mean it's not like I stopped feeding them or taking care of them but I just wasn't into it like I have been in the past. But now I'm on the rebound. I'm looking at replacing my 3 year old flock, I've made some improvements to my coop, and I look forward to doing the daily chores again. [​IMG]

Anybody else ever go through this? I can't help but think I'm not the only one. Anyway, here I am!!! Glad to be back too!!![​IMG]

2. newfoundland

newfoundland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    I think we all get a bit jaded from time to time. The winter weather doesn't help either. It seems to have winter here for 5 months. I think we all get a bit depressed with low light and short days. Glad you are feeling refreshed.

3. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by