Coming Soon: Hatching on Cam

mrs. twigg

Hatching
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Oklahoma
Hi, all!
frow.gif
We haven't been around in a bit, life just kinda gets in the way sometimes... Mr. Twigg always was the busier poster, but rest assured, I'm always lurking!!!

Last Spring, we tried our hand at hatching some mail order Buff Orpingtons in a marvelous incubator built by Mr. Twigg with great success!!!
wee.gif
We kept four hens (all we got!) and one rooster and a couple of weeks ago, we set 12 of their eggs!!!
woot.gif

Two eggs were clear, so we are down to ten that should be hatching starting Friday, possibly Saturday. We've got the webcam all set up, so if anyone is interested in taking a peek, feel free at www.bracken.name Just click on "tulsacam" and you'll have a front row seat to all the action!!! (the link generally works best in IE)

Here's hoping to ginormous hatch rates for all!!!
big_smile.png

Enjoy!!
jumpy.gif

We have a better camera now. It's inside the incubator, and can be moved around by the viewer.

Works best in Internet Explorer, and it's ok to install the Active-X control. It's just for the pan-tilt-zoom

Quote:
Hi Nifty,

Camera is a Panasonic Bl-C131A

For home use it is simply an IP adress on our local network .... for internet it is a page on my website that links to Panasonics free domain hosting servers.

Set up is easy, and I am deeply impressed with it.

It also carries very good audio. We turned it off as y'all don't want to hear the conversations in our dining room
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom