Complete dog proofing

Thank you. Very helpful info. Will get advice over phone. Hope I get someone as helpful as you found.

Deb

If you want to try Kencove here is the contact page, the lady that helped me was Bonita (very knowledgeable). Price wise I got my whole set up for a 164 foot 48" high pos/neg fence for $350 including shipping, grounding rods, everything. Compared to the online prices I think it was a good deal.

Pos/neg fencing is a tiny bit more expensive but more effective as it will zap even if the zappee is NOT firmly grounded (i.e. if a predator jumped onto the fence to climb it, or if chickens flew against the fence and tried to go over).

https://www.kencove.com/fence/contact.php

Last edited:
If you want to try Kencove here is the contact page, the lady that helped me was Bonita (very knowledgeable). Price wise I got my whole set up for a 164 foot 48" high pos/neg fence for $350 including shipping, grounding rods, everything. Compared to the online prices I think it was a good deal.

Pos/neg fencing is a tiny bit more expensive but more effective as it will zap even if the zappee is NOT firmly grounded (i.e. if a predator jumped onto the fence to climb it, or if chickens flew against the fence and tried to go over).

https://www.kencove.com/fence/contact.php

I think Premier1 is much, much cheaper for that size of fence unless your price included the fence charger. I got the same size fence at Premier~no charger~ for $164 and free shipping. A simple electric fence charger can be had for under $40 but if you go solar will cost you around $150 now.

I think Premier1 is much, much cheaper for that size of fence unless your price included the fence charger. I got the same size fence at Premier~no charger~ for $164 and free shipping. A simple electric fence charger can be had for under $40 but if you go solar will cost you around $150 now.

Yeah it included a pos/neg fence, 1 joule charger, clips, two grounding rods, wire for grounding and 150' of insulated wire. The fence itself was $189 and the charger was $99. Solar was too expensive imo, the fence is only 50' away from the house and the regular chargers are so much cheaper and stronger than the solar chargers.

I believe their price for a regular (not a pos/neg) fence would be $169 which is the same as Premiere One. The fact it is made in the U.S. mattered to me, especially when the pricing is just about the same.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom