Completely addicted to loom knitting

urbanfarmer101

Songster
12 Years
Apr 14, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I always tried to knit the traditional way, but with two kids jamming around, I was always concerned with the whole "poking an eye out" thing. There is also one child in this house that likes to unravel projects. Sigh. Last week, I bought a circle loom and am totally hooked. Now I am fighting for the loom with my 5 yo daughter. She loves to do it too.
tongue.png
Off to the craft store to get more yarn and looms.

I can just see it now...all my hens running around the yard with hand loomed hats and matching scarves.
hide.gif

I have never tried any kind of knitting, but I saw the loom knitting kits at Hobby Lobby and it looked easy enough for me to manage. I might just go and get one to try now that you said it was easy and fun.

Quote:
Scarves. But you can make ALOT of stuff with those things. Our feed store has some sparkly scarves and hats made with those looms.

I know you can make those with the round ones, but they work with the oval or long ones too?

Quote:
Scarves. But you can make ALOT of stuff with those things. Our feed store has some sparkly scarves and hats made with those looms.

I know you can make those with the round ones, but they work with the oval or long ones too?

The long ones made wide scarves. The round ones make hats.

Back
Top Bottom