Computer geek meets chick freak!

LocoPollo

Songster
Aug 13, 2008
Ellijay, GA
I am such a goof. I have broken down and ordered an rcom 20 pro with usb incubator. I had no reason spending so much money, but the more I looked at it i just had to have it. I get to plot all the info of hatching on the computer! I sooooo can't wait! I should get it on Wednesday, and have a bid for some eggs on ebay, so hopefully i will start my first batch next week!

I sure hope the incubator is as good as i hope it is! LOL

Hey Loco
frow.gif

Guess we are neighbors Im in Blue Ridge I got an r20,but without the usb, and am very happy with it No problems with this thing All that I have had to do is add some water every so often It holds temps so good I think it might put the hens out of business
big_smile.png
Good luck on your first hatch but be warned it is habit forming

Mike
big_smile.png

Hey bantyman! yea we are neighbors! Good to hear about the rcom 20. I am so looking forward to it. I will probably have it full all the time! Must...have...more...CHICKENS!!! LOL

Quote:
hehe .... let me know when you are bored with it .....

.... cos I wanna chance to get bored with it too
smile.png

If I ever have the money I'd get one plus a little camera so I can watch my eggs from anywhere with my laptop. Would have been very useful when I had to leave right before a hatch was due. I had to spend the whole time worrying if the temp and humidity were right, if they'd hatched early, etc... At least if I could see what's going on I could have called my aunt who was watching all my pets and told her what to do.

Back
Top Bottom