computer/tech/web design help please???

klf73

Mad Scientist
14 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Maine
Hi,
I know this isn't chicken related but dh wants me to design a website and last time I did it I just used yahoo. This time I can't find the check boxes or drop down choices for the web pages
hu.gif
. Does anyone know of a good program I can get that has these options? I need it so someone can fill out info to send to me by either check boxes and/or drop down choices as well as fill in boxes. Any help appreciated. Gotta be a computer nut here somwhere
big_smile.png

Thanks in advance

Quote:
yes, I can't find the feature I used last time, like a survey type page, with the option to use check boxes or drop down option. Probably not the right terminology
hmm.png

Quote:
yes, I can't find the feature I used last time, like a survey type page, with the option to use check boxes or drop down option. Probably not the right terminology
hmm.png

You mean like a contact page? I haven't gotten that good with sitebuilder yet ether but I'm slowly learning how to run it.

I got it. Thanks all
big_smile.png
. Just goes to show you really need to wait until all 6 kids are in bed before trying something you aren't great at
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom