1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

computer/tech/web design help please???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by klf73, Oct 14, 2008.

1. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Hi,
    I know this isn't chicken related but dh wants me to design a website and last time I did it I just used yahoo. This time I can't find the check boxes or drop down choices for the web pages [​IMG] . Does anyone know of a good program I can get that has these options? I need it so someone can fill out info to send to me by either check boxes and/or drop down choices as well as fill in boxes. Any help appreciated. Gotta be a computer nut here somwhere [​IMG]

Thanks in advance

2. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

did you use sitebuilder from yahoo?

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I LOVE freewebs.com it has pretty much everything.

4. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:yes, I can't find the feature I used last time, like a survey type page, with the option to use check boxes or drop down option. Probably not the right terminology [​IMG]

5. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

Quote:yes, I can't find the feature I used last time, like a survey type page, with the option to use check boxes or drop down option. Probably not the right terminology [​IMG]

You mean like a contact page? I haven't gotten that good with sitebuilder yet ether but I'm slowly learning how to run it.

6. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    I got it. Thanks all [​IMG] . Just goes to show you really need to wait until all 6 kids are in bed before trying something you aren't great at [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by