computer/tech/web design help please???

klf73

Mad Scientist
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Maine
Hi,
I know this isn't chicken related but dh wants me to design a website and last time I did it I just used yahoo. This time I can't find the check boxes or drop down choices for the web pages
. Does anyone know of a good program I can get that has these options? I need it so someone can fill out info to send to me by either check boxes and/or drop down choices as well as fill in boxes. Any help appreciated. Gotta be a computer nut here somwhere

Thanks in advance

klf73

Mad Scientist
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Maine
Quote:yes, I can't find the feature I used last time, like a survey type page, with the option to use check boxes or drop down option. Probably not the right terminology

Colored Egg Farmer

Chicken overload
11 Years
Apr 30, 2008
North Eastern Pa... Near NY
Quote:yes, I can't find the feature I used last time, like a survey type page, with the option to use check boxes or drop down option. Probably not the right terminology

You mean like a contact page? I haven't gotten that good with sitebuilder yet ether but I'm slowly learning how to run it.

klf73

Mad Scientist
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Maine
I got it. Thanks all
. Just goes to show you really need to wait until all 6 kids are in bed before trying something you aren't great at

Top Bottom