Computer training~ free~ limited availabililty

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wegotchickens, Jun 17, 2010.

1. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
  2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Thanks for posting the link. Naturally, SC is not in the program. [​IMG]

3. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Yes, a lot of states didn't particiapte, or are already done offering vouchers.
    But I figured there may be a few people who hadn't heard of this and who could still get vouchers. I know I thought it sounded cool...

4. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:nerd [​IMG]

5. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN

[​IMG] Here!

Oh, that wasn't roll call?

6. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA

[​IMG] Here!

um no

7. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:[​IMG] Here!

um no

Hey, I'm not the one whining about the wickedness of Excel spreadsheets, remember?

I come from a long line of nerds. I can even write with a fountain pen, keep one in my purse. For her birthday I gave my sister office supplies and she was thrilled. My brother, mother and I all swap books regularly.

8. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:um no

Hey, I'm not the one whining about the wickedness of Excel spreadsheets, remember?

I come from a long line of nerds. I can even write with a fountain pen, keep one in my purse. For her birthday I gave my sister office supplies and she was thrilled. My brother, mother and I all swap books regularly.

Are you sure we're not related? I also use a fountain pen, and I am addicted to office supplies.

9. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:Hey, I'm not the one whining about the wickedness of Excel spreadsheets, remember?

Are you sure we're not related? I also use a fountain pen, and I am addicted to office supplies.

[​IMG] Glad to meet another nerd!

In college we were supposed to take a test, writing in blue or black ink only. I told the professor all I had was my fountain pen, loaded with a green cartridge. He said, "Anyone who writes with a foutain pen can write in any color they want." I wonder if he'd have said that if he knew about purple, hot pink, and turquoise inks? He got papers written with ALL colors, even blue and black every now and then.

10. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:Thanks!! Free learning opportunities are always good!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by