Computer training~ free~ limited availabililty

wegotchickens

DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies
12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
Thanks for posting the link. Naturally, SC is not in the program.
hmm.png

Yes, a lot of states didn't particiapte, or are already done offering vouchers.
But I figured there may be a few people who hadn't heard of this and who could still get vouchers. I know I thought it sounded cool...

Quote:
frow.gif
Here!

Oh, that wasn't roll call?

um no

Hey, I'm not the one whining about the wickedness of Excel spreadsheets, remember?

I come from a long line of nerds. I can even write with a fountain pen, keep one in my purse. For her birthday I gave my sister office supplies and she was thrilled. My brother, mother and I all swap books regularly.

Quote:
um no

Hey, I'm not the one whining about the wickedness of Excel spreadsheets, remember?

I come from a long line of nerds. I can even write with a fountain pen, keep one in my purse. For her birthday I gave my sister office supplies and she was thrilled. My brother, mother and I all swap books regularly.

Are you sure we're not related? I also use a fountain pen, and I am addicted to office supplies.

Quote:

Are you sure we're not related? I also use a fountain pen, and I am addicted to office supplies.

hugs.gif
Glad to meet another nerd!

In college we were supposed to take a test, writing in blue or black ink only. I told the professor all I had was my fountain pen, loaded with a green cartridge. He said, "Anyone who writes with a foutain pen can write in any color they want." I wonder if he'd have said that if he knew about purple, hot pink, and turquoise inks? He got papers written with ALL colors, even blue and black every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom