Concerned Parent

She’s hardly outside
She’s been with me since she’s been little, outside time has been supervised except for the other night when I had to put her out for a few hrs while I went to a seminar. I can’t kill her I love her

I understand it might be hard. But if she’s in terrible pain, don’t you think it might be better?
It’s different for everyone. And if you don’t want to, I understand. I, personally, if my birds were telling me it was time, and they were in a lot of pain, I would grant them a peaceful passing...I hope. But if yours isn’t suffering much, isn’t in too much pain, then I would try to help her the best you could.

Hardly is key there.
It can also be passed by introducing new stock.
Did you get duckings from different places?
No I have the three original ducks I got in may & then her at the end of August. I didn’t even want her but the girl at the store saw right through me & saw that I have a savior complex & convinced me to take her. Worried for her safety she’s been with me every day since

She’s been with me since she’s been little, outside time has been supervised except for the other night when I had to put her out for a few hrs while I went to a seminar. I can’t kill her I love her
A couple of hours...It’s definitely possible. Idk.

It’s different for everyone. And if you don’t want to, I understand. I, personally, if my birds were telling me it was time, and they were in a lot of pain, I would grant them a peaceful passing...I hope. But if yours isn’t suffering much, isn’t in too much pain, then I would try to help her the best you could.
How can you tell if she’s in pain

Back
Top Bottom