Confirm my guesses! Lots of birds breeds and pics.

MommaBee

Chirping
7 Years
May 25, 2012
Texas
Most of these birds are mutts that are 5 weeks. Please let me know your opinions on my guesses so we can decide who to keep. The description is at the top of the picture groups. Thank you!

#1- Gold Laced Wyandotte - 6 weeks old- guessing Roo but Wyandottes seem to throw curve balls.

#2 Barnyard mix- from a blue egg- thinking pullet?

#3 another barnyard mix- thinking boy. first pic is blurry but gives you an idea on the size of the waddles. Sorry it was a feisty one.

#4 Another barnyard mix- thinking pullet

#5- barnyard mix- no clue... guessing pullet?

#6 olive egger- any idea what could be in this guy.... thinking boy... hoping not only 4 weeks

#7- barnyard mix- boy?

#8- barnyard mix "spike"- looking VERY boy!

Thats all folks!

Thank you for responding! I mislabeled one though. One of those barnyards is actually a black Ameraucuna... now which one is it??? Haha Its between 3, 5 and 6. They all look very similar to me.

I really hope #2 is a girl. We like her a lot.

Well, Ameraucanas lay blue eggs so the one that came from the blue egg would be my guess. Maybe post a full body shot of that one?

Well, Ameraucanas lay blue eggs so the one that came from the blue egg would be my guess. Maybe post a full body shot of that one?
Well I had that gray-blue one (#2) hatch from a blue egg but I know it is a mutt and 2 others also hatched from blue eggs that are mutts. One is a week older and and hatched from a pure B/B/S Ameraucanana egg. I knew I should have banded them. Still feeling new to this hatching thing even after the 4 hatches we have had.

Back
Top Bottom