Confirming my Seven Chicks are Ladies

giantshark18

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2020
We have 8 week old Barred Rocks (3) Buff Orpingtons (2) and 7 weeks old Delawares (2). Can you guys tell if we have any boys based on these pics?

The BRs coloring seems to match those of hens online. The BOs I am not sure what to look for, but I don't see a super bright or large comb on either. One of the Delawares has some smut on its back and seems to be the leader. It's the one I am most worried about.

Thanks for your help and let me know if you need closer shots of any of the chicks.

Attachments

• chicks.png
    chicks.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
We have 8 week old Barred Rocks (3) Buff Orpingtons (2) and 7 weeks old Delawares (2). Can you guys tell if we have any boys based on these pics?

The BRs coloring seems to match those of hens online. The BOs I am not sure what to look for, but I don't see a super bright or large comb on either. One of the Delawares has some smut on its back and seems to be the leader. It's the one I am most worried about.

Thanks for your help and let me know if you need closer shots of any of the chicks.
No pics attached... Sorry can't help it can't see

Sorry about that. I did not realize the picture did not come through. I edited the main post with a pic and attached here as well.

Attachments

• chicks.png
    chicks.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 31

Back
Top Bottom