Confused chicken

Well I guess I had better start building a bigger coop or find some one to buy them. My husband is going to flip when I tell him I need 12 hens to keep my rooster happy. I keep reading how much fun it is to have chickens. I'm still waiting for the fun part to kick in. They are much more complicated than people make them out to be. Thanks everyone so much for all of the advice.

What are you having complications with? You will find that there is a ton of info on here and people are always willing to help! I have 6 girls and they practically take care of themselves. The biggest issue I had was getting the coop built. After that it was all smooth sailing!

I know we would all be glad to help you with whatever problems you are having! AND
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
By the way....you were right.
big_smile.png
I caught him in the act of cleaning her nesting box. He is a very sweet rooster ,and I hate to just give him away. Who knows what will become of him! I think I will just keep a close eye on him and make sure that he's not bothering her too much. Atleast while I work on a larger coop and a couple more hens. So thankful for this forum and all of the replies!

Back
Top Bottom