Congratulations Blue!

That's awesome! Congratulations to Blue for making it this far and congratulations to Pippin for getting her this far.:hugs
Pippin did take care of her once she moved in outside! They used to sleep together with Pippin's polish chicks in the nest box every night. So heartwarming! :love
IMG-20210704-WA0026.jpg

View attachment 2837141View attachment 2837143

Congratulations Blue!
I never thought you would make it to this moment. You are so strong and I am so proud of you!

Blue was a helped hatch. She was so weak, underweight and she couldn't walk properly. She was always a day behind her brothers.
She never gave up and she healed from splayed leg, curled toe and weakness. She had to overcome so many things and she survived.
Yesterday, she layed her first egg, and I'm so proud of her!
Today she layed another!
Keep it up Blue!
View attachment 2837150
Hooray!:celebrate Everyone is so proud of you you Blue beauty! Great job Pippin at taking her this far and not only giving her a chance but giving her a life! You’ve raised up such a wonderfully tough and sweet girl! You should both be very proud of yourselves!❤️

Blue is so pretty! What breed is she? How old did she lay her egg? I’m sorry for the questions, :p! I have a 6 month old silkie and she hasn’t layed yet! I’m getting really impatient! Especially since the other girl I have that is”close” to laying is a cochin. She is only 5 months old and they don’t lay until sometimes 8 months! :th

Blue is so pretty! What breed is she? How old did she lay her egg? I’m sorry for the questions, :p! I have a 6 month old silkie and she hasn’t layed yet! I’m getting really impatient! Especially since the other girl I have that is”close” to laying is a cochin. She is only 5 months old and they don’t lay until sometimes 8 months! :th
She's a silver partridge silkie, and she's 27wks old

Back
Top Bottom